COVID-19 Operational Changes
Service/Installs: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Business: M-F 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
24/7 for Emergency Service
Employee Safety Guidelines and Procedures
Amzac encourages sick employees to stay home.
- Employees who have symptoms (i.e., fever, cough, or shortness of breath) should notify management and stay home.
- Employees who are well but have a sick family member at home with diagnosed COVID-19 should notify management and follow CDC recommended precautions.
Field Safety Precautions
- Practice the recommended six feet of distance between yourself and customers, co-workers, and other subcontractors in the field and in the shop.
- Maintain sanitary precautions such as covering mouth and nose when coughing, sneezing, etc., and hand washing afterwards, as much as reasonably possible.
- Wear supplied gloves and booties at all times in the shop/office, even while loading/unloading and handling paperwork. This is to lessen the chance of spreading germs around the shop onto products before an employee realizes they are sick.
- Wear supplied gloves and booties on every jobsite. A new set should be put on just prior to entering the jobsite, and removed/isolated into a pre-designated trash bag before getting into your truck.
- Sanitize and/or wash hands between each jobsite and prior to eating, drinking, or smoking.
Amzac cares about the health and safety of our most valuable assets – our employees. We’re thankful for your dedication to providing our loyal customers with an essential service in this time of need. If/when face masks become available for purchase by the public, we will also supply those.